Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hopeful

I haven't touched base with Margie this morning because at this moment they are in the "switching of the guard"(nurses) and I will wait until later to get a report.  Based on Margie's general condition yesterday, I believe she had a good night.  She had two therapy sessions yesterday and I was there for the second.  I learned from the therapist the routine Margie will need to do get strength and movement back into her right arm.  I know it will be a slow process and many "interesting" days lie ahead.  We appreciate your prayers about this as I, her caregiver, can do everything properly for her good. After a certain healing time, she will then start therapy in one of the approved places right here in Ferndale.  Margie claims she gets to come today.  Please pray as we work through this therapy routine and all the other related "challenges" with Margie's recovery.  We surely do appreciate your support.

No comments: