Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy Day

Yesterday was a busy one. Margie had several very nice visits from friends.  We appreciated it.  Also, what I mentioned in yesterday's blog, it was special to photograph our children Rawlie and Joy with Margie, the first in 45 years on Mother's Day.  Margie had a good night last night.  The night before she had quite a session with pain, but medication took care of that. I am preparing now to go to Lynden to be with her for the day.  I help her in walking because she likes to get the exercise. I go out each noon for lunch at a nearby restaurant.  I also get extra things for Margie to eat.  As some know, after surgery one sometimes does not have a great appetite. I pick up salads for her at the deli and she really enjoys those.  Thanks for praying.  We have no idea how long this therapy may last but Margie is still unable to stand from a sitting position by herself.  She needs help and they say I cannot help her yet as she needs a professional.  We appreciate your support so much.

No comments: