Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I think Margie had her best day yest (while in the Rehab Center).  Her therapists were very good and Margie didn't seem to experience as much pain going through the routine.  they are also medicating her better so the sessions won't be as painful.  This is a good thing.  A couple of visitors came to see Margie.  It was a very warm day so I got a fan for her window.  That helped a lot.  I visited Joy twice during the day.  After lunch when I visited, she smiled so beautifully, expressing her delight with my presence.  It is indeed rewarding. How amazing today to have Joy and our son Rawlie together in Margie's presence.  This will be the first time in many years.  I believe the last time this happened would have been when Joy was 8.  She is now 53.  Thank you all for your prayers.  We are confident God is answering and Margie is improving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Ralph ans Margie,
i am so happy to hear that on Mother's Day you had your best day so far Margie. god is so good to answer the prayers of many of us for you.How very special for you to have Rawlie and Joy with you both on Mother's Day!
thank you for your prayers for me as i visit Courtney. We are very busy doing her many ministries and i am enjoying meeting the people she works with.
I will continue to hold you both up in prayer.
love,Susan