Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not so good

One must face reality.  Last night Margie's night was "awful".  She had such a hard time getting to sleep.  We pray that if the Lord directs, the Sleep Clinic initial appointment today may bring some answers for her.  We first go to physical therapy then in the afternoon to the clinic.  Thanks for praying about this with us.  I had a slight case of vertigo the last two days and even though I know that high blood pressure gives no warning signs, I was concerned.  I had been told on two occasions that I had high blood pressure when taking tests, etc. The Lord providentially opened an appointment and I had a complete physical yesterday.  I can only thank HIM for the good results.  My blood pressure is absolutely normal and all systems are checking out OK.  And the vertigo is basically history today.  I am thankful.  I want to be in the best of shape to care for Margie and the Lord is answering that prayer.  Thank you all for your faithfulness in prayer for us.  We deeply appreciate it.

No comments: