Friday, August 19, 2011

Home today

I am not going to work because I will be taking Margie to an appointment.  And after all, it is fun to have a day off once in a while.  Margie had good night and we pray today will be good also.  Yesterday she did quite a few things around the house while I was away painting.  In the afternoon I spent some time on the Internet seeking better prices for Margie's medication.  My brother(in Alaska) and I speak almost daily and yesterday he told me he was asked to return to work (after retirement).  I know  why.  He is an expert in his field of electricity and they need him back to coordinate a project in the Yukon.  So you see there is still work for those of us who are retired.  Our missionary brother in Singapore is still going strong after 58 years there serving the Lord.

No comments: