Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good day

We are encouraged by Margie's improvement.  Yesterday she suffered no nausea which is a huge blessing.  She is getting used to making the right amount of the nutritional drink each morning.  She makes just a small portion but enough to contain the vital supplements she needs each day. With the approach of winter, I am concerned about the mold which has accumulated on the edge of the shingles on the roof.  Our neighbor just had his pressure-washed off but to the tune of a lot of money.  I am pursuing a more economical route if possible. I need to get this done before I paint our house.  I will continue today at the Vista house painting. Margie's bill came yesterday for her stay in the hospital those 7 days in July.  We are so thankful for insurance which paid the biggest portion of it.  As far as I know Margie had a good night last night.  I heard her up only once and nothing out of order seemed to take place besides that. We are grateful for each night of rest she can get. Thanks for praying.  We do not take you for granted and appreciate it very much.

No comments: