Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good weather

When many parts of the country are terribly hot, we have such pleasant weather here.  There are no complaints.
Margie had another good day yesterday.  She was able to get a permanent which she needed and before that went to the lab for another blood test.  They are monitoring her closely because of the seizure medication.  She is still weak and we pray the doctors will be able to help her get stronger. Our church sponsored work team came and mowed our lawn which was much appreciated. Until I can leave Margie alone, safely, I dare not leave her to do these chores.  The last time I mowed the lawn, I came in the house and found her lying on the kitchen floor calling my name.  We trust she will have a good day today and we sincerely thank you for praying.

No comments: