Friday, August 5, 2011

Not alone

Since Margie's seizures, I have not left her alone.  Because of this, our wonderful church family is coming to mow the lawn today. We are so blessed by wonderful friends.  As I write this, Margie is still sleeping, but asked me to awaken her at 7:30.  I firmly believe that the new medication started last night helped her through the night in a wonderful way.  And the best of all it was not sleep medicine.If I am wrong, I will tell you later when explains to me how her night went.  Margie did several things around the house yesterday, pacing herself so as not to get too tired.  I washed the clothes and she folded many of them.  Today I will iron as times permits.
Yes - Margie did have a good night.  We are so glad.  Thank you Lord for answered prayer.  And thank YOU for praying for us.

No comments: