Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No boring days

Yesterday was a busy day.  We had several things that had to be done in town ( Bellingham ).  Margie stayed in the car for several of those things as I cared for the business. We are happy she was able to do some grocery shopping with me.   Thankfully Margie had a good night and we are glad because today she faces that critical tooth extraction. We appreciate your prayers for that.  We'll report on that tomorrow.  I will take the laptop computer and work on Shepherds business while Margie is having her dental appointment. On this morning's walk it was gorgeous to watch the sun come up over Mt. Baker.  I always carry a camera with me and took some pictures of it.  Perhaps I will post those next Monday on our photo page on the web site.

No comments: