Sunday, October 17, 2010

Frosty morning

As I looked out side this morning the roof of our neighbor's house was snow white with frost.  It's getting colder each day.  We are looking forward to attending our church service this morning.  Our son called yesterday and we had a nice visit. We appreciate being able to talk to Rawlie and Gina from time to time.  Our neighbor offered for me to put any waste material in his utility trailer, so I cleaned out most of the garage yesterday and boy does it look better. I have been wanting to do it for at least a year.  Finally I got to it. Out DirecTV went out last night and a call to technical indicated it was an antenna problem.  I didn't think so. In fact the technician said we could do the usual routine of unplugging the receiver for 30 seconds and reconnect.  I did and it now works. I was fearful of doing this, like the good old days when the receivers were simpler and not so high tech.  We preset the recorder to capture some of the good Christian programs we enjoy, so after church we can view and hear more good sermons this afternoon. We trust you all have a good day at church also.  We are so glad Margie slept well and is ready for the trip to church this morning.

No comments: