Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SLOW-GOING

Psalm 30:2 
O Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.

At all times, it matters not, we have a God who hears,
And when we cry out to Him He understands our fears.
In sickness or distress or no matter what is ailing you,
Our God pays attention and will come to you anew.
Sometimes he does a miracle and heals you on the spot,
He resolves issues that money never could have bought. (RP)

At this juncture in our sickness, all I can say is that it is slow-going. I have tried to do all the right things, but perhaps I have missed some. We are praying Margie does not come down with this too.  She did not have a good night. I remade the beds this morning and the first load of washing is on its way. I was able to get the church prayer sheet done so I can send it to the church office today.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: