Wednesday, June 29, 2016

GLASSES

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1 

The Lord for us is many things, but light and salvation are supreme,
Before we walked in darkness and all was dreary and upstream,
Then we met the Savior, and he gave new hope for sure,
And oh how great it is to have Him and be saved and so secure.
He is now our strength for living, and with Him we are not afraid,
So march on dear Christians, and do not be dismayed.(RP)

Today we will go into Bellingham and get the glasses I ordered last week.  I hope they will help me better when I am reading my notes, or the Bible during the Scripture reading at church. The tri-focal deal was hindering my vision so I had them take it out and make them bi-focal, only that part of it is enlarged a bit to give me a better field of vision for reading close up. We'll see how they work.  Delicious?  Margie made some gluten free blueberry muffins yesterday with fresh berries from our friends the Borakers.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: