Thursday, June 9, 2016

ELECTRIC CONCERN

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. John 15:7

This is a marvelous provision for God's own, 
If we seriously do what it tells,
So faithfully follow the Word, 
and this plan all others excels. (RP)

The lights here have fluttered, dimmed, stopped, and in general have been erratic for a couple of days. My brother in Anchorage counseled me to unplug the freezer. We also called the Puget Sound Energy emergency response and they came to test the system. All was okay from the street to our house, so now we know the trouble is inside the house. Our grandson Nathan is coming today to look at it. Harold told me it could be serious, so we are praying the problem will be found and corrected. I appreciate Harold's advice. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: