Tuesday, June 28, 2016

COMPUTER PROBLEM

So Peter went out and wept bitterly. 
Luke 22:62

How many times have we related to Peter, in what he did that day,
Denying his Lord was an sinful thing; it happened in an awful way.
Thank God his heart was right, because he wept bitterly indeed, 
Jesus looked intently at him, because he certainly had a need.
How many times have we denied Him and failed to stand tall,
Resulting in bitter anguish, ending in a disgraceful fall. (RP)

Something went wrong two days ago and I lost almost all our e-mail. I was able after a long struggle to recover some important things, but lost a lot also. It's okay. The computer is just a "thing". I rejoice that it is back to almost normal now and maybe I can recover other files from Carbonite - a great back up program I subscribe to. It has helped in on other occasions, and I think it will again. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: