Monday, June 13, 2016

GREAT DAY

2 Corinthians 12:9 
And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Paul prayed for God to remove his thorn, but His answer was different indeed,
God told him to keep the thorn, but that something better was guaranteed.
His grace is sufficient for every need, and Paul learned the lesson that day, 
He listened intently to words very clear, he heard what God wanted to say.
Paul learned that in weakness there is strength, when God's power is at work,
And he will now boast in infirmities, but his service to Christ he will not shirk. (RP)

Yesterday was a great day all the way. In the morning we heard pastor Ken Van Cooten preach. It was a powerful message. Then we traveled to Stanwood to attend our grandson's graduation celebration. We enjoyed a delicious meal cooked mostly by our grandson Nathan, visited, then returned home. What a wonderful day. Because there are no more Friday Bible classes until September, I will be doing other necessary things that have needed my attention for some time. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: