Saturday, June 25, 2016

GLASSES

The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made rich. Proverbs 13:4
God notices how people act; some are energetic, some are lazy,
Ambition deprived ones don't work; it seems for them it is crazy.
The result of their lifestyle is simple; they have nothing to show,
The unfortunate end of their story: this problem they never outgrow.
But oh how blessed are the diligent; God makes them rich and well,
And because work is their constant friend, they always seem to excel. (RP)

We went to the eye doctor yesterday. Margie has two more appointments later on. She also talked to the doctor about getting glasses. Her eye situation is such that often times they do not work.  But she will try another pair and see if they work.  I had my tri-focals changed to bi-focal and the reading part of the glasses enlarged so it is easier when I am teaching to see the Bible text and my notes. I am sure it will be better now.  We look forward to a leisurely day, where I will be doing more work on book chapters. Thanks for praying.

No comments: