Tuesday, May 31, 2016

WEAK, BUT BETTER

I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. Psalms 89:1

A believer can always sing about Jesus, even if he has no voice,
Because this is melody in the heart and it is always the right choice.
So we give thanks for His great love, from the bottom of our heart,
And praise Him because we heard, and got off to a right start. 
This song never ceases, we just keep it up, until we are home.
Thank God for this lovely place Heaven; we will never have to roam. (RP)

I cannot brag about much strength today, but I am better than I was two days ago. I am thankful for medicine Harold suggested. It has definitely made me better with the Lord's help, of course. What a cold it was!  We enjoyed our son's visit with us and he helped us a lot. We trust each of you has a great day. Here we are promised warm weather. That's ok with us. We are prepared. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: