Saturday, May 14, 2016

HORNET

For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.
1 Pet 2:15

You may wonder sometimes what God wants you to do,
So look at this verse and learn a thing or two.
God expects us to work for Him each day,
And silence foolish men by the things we do and say.(RP)

I never expected this to happen.  After Bible class yesterday, we came right home. In our garage Margie got out of the car, and I went to the rear of the car and opened the door to remove her roller.  Instantly I felt a burn on my finger and thought it was just a reminder that maybe I had arthritis in that finger. But the instant I felt the burn I saw an ugly hornet fly out of its hiding place - the handle of the door.  I have to reach into it, press the buttons and I can raise the door. I've done it a "jillion" times. But I can assure you I will figure out someway to find out if there is something in there next time I put her roller there. Boy it hurt. I went Online to ask how to treat these kinds of stings. They said, wash it well and put ice on it.  I already had the ice on it. Today it feels fine.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: