Friday, May 6, 2016

FLOWERS

Matthew 5:44 
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

God clearly teaches His children, how to live here in our place,
We are to love our enemies and always show them God's grace.
Be kind to those who curse you, showing goodness to those who hate,
Keep on praying for them, and you'll receive His favor which is great.(RP)

Yesterday I went to Ace Hardware and purchased some plants for our flower garden. I am not good at this sort of thing, but enjoy caring for them. The kind lady at Ace said she will put the flowers in the boxes I take there on Saturday, and she will arrange them in the planters, and not charge for the potting soil. That sounded real good to me, so I will do that tomorrow. I wanted to do this before Mother's Day. This morning we have Bible study which is our very enjoyable time of the week. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: