Tuesday, May 17, 2016

PERMANENT

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal:The Lord knows those who are His,"and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
2Ti 2:19 

God's promise is sure and as strong as His name and is sealed with His loving concern,
And we read in the Word all the promises great and realize we have much to learn.
I'm so grateful He knows me; I belong to Him, and a warning He gives me today,
When we carry His name he instructs us with love, to depart from evil all the way. (RP)

Margie has a permanent this morning, so I will take her there, and pick her up later. Our car also goes into the garage today for its regular maintenance. We are hoping I can fit her roller walker into the courtesy car the shop will loan us. I also have a meeting this evening with the board, to discuss further matters concerning the pastor's farewell service next Sunday. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: