Sunday, May 29, 2016

UNDER THE WEATHER

Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jer 33:3

Lord, You tell me to call and You will hear,Even I can understand this.
May I obey Your command today? 
And never a blessing miss. (RP)

It doesn't happen often. Friday at the Bible class my throat was a little sore, and my voice was deeper and from there things went downhill. I got worse and worse. I canceled all my responsibilities at church this morning. I certainly hate to miss out, but no one is indispensible. I was to meet the missionaries, and later introduce the speaker after praying especially for our service people on this Memorial Day weekend. Oh well, someone else will do it now. I am definitely not in any shape to go to church, that's for sure. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: