Monday, May 30, 2016

SERVICE WITH A SMILE

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1

God expects us to present our bodies to Him no matter where we are,
Don't let the foolish deceive you, this is really not something bizarre.
A living sacrifice is special indeed, as we consciously give Him our all,
So with Him in control how wonderful it is to just go where he gently will call.
The reasonable thing in the Christian life, is letting God take over my life,
And serving Him this way is the way to go, on a road that has much less strife. (RP)

It was hard for us to miss church yesterday but I was just too sick to attend. Our son arrived yesterday afternoon and this morning I was served coffee and bagel.  That was nice of him to get it for me. When he visits us, we always go for coffee and bagels.  I am feeling better today but am very weak. Margie just gave me a vitamin B-12 shot.  That should help. The only flu shot I have had in my 85 years didn't prevent this illness, that's for sure.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: