Thursday, June 25, 2015

WRITING

You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask. James 4:2

The believer's never-ending confusion to want more things in life,
Lead them to do ungodly things which brings on anguish and strife.
James quickly tells us there's a reason for all these unbecoming ways,
We do not do things God's way, so we soon learn than none of it pays.
The bottom-line of James' instruction to us, is that we just do not pray,
If we did God would grant us so much, and we'd be supplied along the way.((RP)

During the summer break, I have returned to writing more for our next book. I was able to do about 5 or 6 more chapters the last two days. Long ago Margie went through our journals gathering tidbits for me to use as a basis for some of the stories. I now have 149 chapters completed. I don't know how many more I will have. Margie did some more baking yesterday for a peanut butter finger cookie.  They are good. Today on our agenda is our regular "hair and prayer" day. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: