Wednesday, June 3, 2015

SCHEDULE CHANGE

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Every time I think of God's work in me, It makes me want to sing,
Only He could love that voice, so that tune to your ears I will not bring.
Thank God He has a special job for me, and it will always be that way,
He prepared it long before I was His, so I praise Him for this every day. 
God wants us to keep busy for Him while we can, so please don't give up,
He will bless you each day and energize you by filling to the brim your cup.(RP)

Lisa, Margie's physical therapist explained that she would have to come every week for therapy instead of the three week schedule she was doing. The reason is that her insurance will not honor visits that are not weekly. So, she is back on the every week schedule again for just the remaining sessions. We attended the missionary meeting yesterday at church which was a blessing, as always. The therapist was very pleased with Margie's progress and attributes it to her faithfully doing her home therapies.  We are happy about that. Thanks for praying.

No comments: