Saturday, June 6, 2015

TIRED

Psalm 143:8
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.

Lord help me read your Word each day.
And learn Your will for me,
And make my life so full of you,
So others my Savior will see(RP)

Margie was much too tired yesterday after having little sleep the night before. She went to Bible class with me but was very slow and tired. We were committed to a graduation/birthday celebration of a church member last evening, so went to it also. By the time we returned home, Margie was all in.  The night did not go well and finally at around 4 this morning she finally got some quality sleep. At 8:45 as I write this she is still in bed, and hope she can stay longer. During the night I was up with her because her lack of sleep made her very weak, even to manipulate the roller walker. We hope and pray today will be better. We are also concerned with our sister-in-law, Marlene, in Anchorage who is in the hospital with complications. My brother Harold is keeping us posted about her condition. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: