Friday, June 12, 2015

GOOD NEWS

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5

There's something important about this verse, and we will look at it now,
To think,I can commune with God above, this truth I now gladly avow.
Jesus is our contact, the One who mediates for us this wonderful way,
And when I go to Him, I can open my heart and praise Him as I pray.(RP)

Margie has been sick all week. She cancelled several important appointments. I really did not want to leave her this morning and go to Bible study. The Lord answered prayer and she announced that she was going with me. What wonderful news! I am thrilled about it. She was so very weak and I prayed that if it was the Lord's will, she could improve during the night and go with me. Thank the Lord that is what happened. We also meet Margie's siblings for lunch after the class. Margie also wants to attend that. What an answer to prayer.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: