Sunday, June 14, 2015

PREACHING

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.John 1:12

The gospel is easy to understand in words so simple and plain,
Receiving Christ is the starting point for salvation to obtain.
When we believe what Jesus did and receive Him for our own,
He makes us His children because we believed, and now we are never alone.(RP)

I am honored this morning to be asked to preach in our home church. Our son is here and he will be there also. Margie is still weak, but plans on attending the service. We pray she will be okay. If not, Rawlie has offered to stay here while I am at church.  Yesterday was a fairly casual day. Our son is here so he and our grandson and I had coffee at the grocery store dining area yesterday morning.  I put the final touches on my message and did a few things around the house. We trust you all have a grand day. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: