Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CANCELLATION

1 John 3:23 
And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Believe in God's son is the commandment to mankind,
And with it there is nothing stern or unkind.
Christians are commanded to love one another,
And this is for all including father and mother.(RP)

Margie had me cancel her dental appointment this morning. She was very weak yesterday and knew she would not be up to that ordeal this morning. I will keep my morning appointment at the dentist. We pray she will be better when she awakens in about an hour. I put more study yesterday into the Bible class on Genesis which will have its last class for this season, Friday morning.  I too was preparing more for the message I will have Sunday at our church. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: