Monday, June 15, 2015

APPOINTMENTS

Numbers 11:9 
And when the dew fell on the camp in the night, the manna fell on it.

God marvelously supplied food for Israel in the wilderness long ago,
We read it in the Bible; there are many things about it we should know. 
How manna fell on the dew at night, was God's way of delivery to them,
And for them it was a bountiful supply, and more important than any gem.
If Israel did not gather it before the sun of the day became very hot,
This food disappeared and melted away, and for that day it was not. 
So in life, for you and me, we must pick the manna while it is there,
Otherwise we miss God's best so it is good that we are aware.(RP)

This morning I meet with a man who wants to question me about preparing for the mission field. Then in the afternoon I have a dental appointment. We made it through Sunday okay and after preaching in the morning we returned home and I got sick all of a sudden. I medicated and rested and today feel pretty washed out, but able to function. Margie, thankfully, is feeling better. She was sick all last week, so it is good to see her more animated today. Thanks for praying.

No comments: