Saturday, June 27, 2015

WEB SITE

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up. 1 Corinthians 13:4

Man thinks he knows about love, but God says it best of all,
It is profound and we lack so much; our knowledge is small.
Love has unlimited patience; it is kind beyond any degree,
And when you see it in action, it is very plain for all to see.
Love never shows off in envy, nor parades itself to any,
The best thing one could desire, and its pluses are many.(RP)

To try to help with some medical expenses, I have started a website. I will leave the link below. I am still working on it so there is much to do yet.  Yesterday was a very warm day. The coolers felt good. Today will be the same. I leave now to meet our son for coffee. We look forward to the duties of today. I hope to continue writing more for our Shepherd experiences. Thanks for praying.

No comments: