Thursday, August 7, 2014

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

Titus 2:11-12 
For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age.

A call for righteous living is given plainly for us today, 
God's word of grace for salvation is for us all to obey.
Our Father teaches clearly how we should live down here,
A life denying worldly things and one filled with Godly fear.
To be sober, righteous and godly, is His demand for us,
All who obey His wise command, will live with much less fuss. (RP)

Unless other things come into our schedule, today is pretty well the same each week.  I take Margie to the beauty shop, and while she is there I do some shopping.  At home we have lunch, then leave for afternoon prayer meeting.  We awakened this morning to a foggy day.  It is cooler.  Many are happy about this.  Sunshine is predicted for the afternoon.  I am in the process of backing up on an external hard drive (storage unit) some of the programs I want to make double-sure are saved.  Sometime this week I will have HP (Hewlett Packard) reset my laptop to factory standards.  I have installed way too much on it and it has slowed down considerably.  Resetting it makes a world of difference..  We trust you all have a good day.  Thanks for your prayer support. 

No comments: