Saturday, August 2, 2014

PROJECT

And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. 
Ephesians 4:32

What wonderful counsel is given us here, to follow every day,
Kindness in action is God's word to us as, we walk in His way. Tenderness is possible only in Him; the Holy Spirit makes it so,
And forgiveness is the magic that if followed makes us grow.
 God has forgive each of His children, call us to do the same,
And when we follow these powerful rules, we truly exalt His name.(RP)

Yesterday I had a project of assembling a cabinet that fits over the toilet in our guest bathroom.  It is made of wood, very nice and is quite attractive.  No written words were given in the instructions.  Only pictures of every part and where they fit.  I made some goofs along the way, having to undo some things. I finally got it finished, although it seemed to take the good part of the day to get it done.  Margie was also highly active cleaning our her closet.  She decided to discard quite a bit, so there is much more room now.  She declares that more will be thrown away next time.  The weather was warm so the evaporative coolers made things quite comfortable. Today my project is stuffing green peppers.  I wonder  how many thousands I have baked.  I do 10 each time.  Thanks dear friends for praying. 

No comments: