Tuesday, August 5, 2014

COOLER

Fear not, for I am with you;Be not dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you,Yes, I will help you,I will uphold you with My righteous right hand;
Isaiah 41:10

God tells us not to fear because we fear, this timely word is for today,
He told us He'd be with us and that means He will be with us all the way.
Because He is our God we should never be dismayed; this is strength for us,
And to think He hold us with righteous hands; His help is more than a plus.
(RP)

The weather always is a topic of discussion, it seems.  We awakened to a much cooler Tuesday, than usual.  Yesterday it was very warm.  We had a great time with Don Mogford at lunchtime. It was renjoyable hearing of his travels for Shepherds.  He took our position upon our retirement.  He has a different ministry than ours was,and is doing a very fine job.  We appreciate his fellowship and friendship in the gospel.  We did some necessary shopping and were glad to get home around 4 in the afternoon.  Thanks much for praying. 

No comments: