Sunday, August 3, 2014

MEMORIAL

THE PINK KNOCK OUT ROSE

In loving memory of Joy Poulson Oct. 31,1959-July 21,2012

This rose bush was present at her memorial service and has since been planted in our front yard.We lovingly refer to it as Joybells (our name for Joy)At last count, I stopped at 100 buds and flowers. There were MANY more I did not count.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life;Of whom shall I be afraid?Psalm 27:1
From darkness the Lord saved us and gave us strong hope,
And strength for each day over things with which we cope.
We need not fear with such help at our side,
Stick close to the Savior and with Him always abide.(RP)

The two years have gone quickly since our daughter Joy went to heaven.  What a sweet release it was for her.  We can only imagine
how wonderful it is for her up there with the Lord.  The rose bush in our front yard is a constant reminder of her and we enjoy it so very much.  We look forward to the service today at church and Sunday School.  It was very warm here yesterday and we think today may be a repeat of the same.  Our son and his family went to Spokane for a wedding and return today, Lord willing.  It was a very quick trip. Thank you all for praying.  We appreciate it

No comments: