Saturday, August 23, 2014

PEPPER DAY

A man's heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Men plan and conniver each step that they take, hoping to find their way,
But the truth of the matter is this, dear friend, God leads us day by day.
When we think we have it all figured out, and things will be okay,
God changes our path to another route and now His plan is in display.
Thank Him daily for the way He leads, because we know it is right,
And to walk in His will is satisfying indeed, and the future is always bright. (RP)

I prepared peppers earlier this week, but latser in a store, I found them at a very good price so got 10 more.  That means this week I prepared 20 of them.  As I have said before, surely I have baked thousands during my sojourn.  I enjoy it, and the best part is distributing them to folks we think can use them.   They all appreciate it greatly.  Today our son and grandson will have dinner with us so freshly baked bell peppers will be the main menu.  Last night we attended the wedding reception for Andrew and Andrea Anderson, held at our church.  It was lovely indeed.  As always, we thank you for your prayer support.

No comments: