Friday, August 1, 2014

COMPUTER VIRUS

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. 

Believers in Christ have a choice to make as they travel in this life,
With firm convictions and a steadfast goal, each can weather the strife.
To live for Christ should be the goal of each one in this race,
And by doing so the traveler soon learns much about God's grace.
And no matter what the lot in life, whether length of days or short,
We learn that even death itself is a God-given heavenly support(RP)

As much as I use the computer, it is no wonder I got a virus infection.  I went Online to one of the companies from whom I buy software for such things and they took control of the computer and in about an hour, the machine was clean (For a price!!).  I now have the computer on a password so at night it is not running and open for ALL to come in the back door and try to do some mischief. Hopefully this has resolved the problem.  Yesterday was a good day especially our prayer meeting.  We prayed for about an hour and half.  This is good.  I had hoped to slip a picture into the blog today but to this point it still has not arrived from cell phone to Juno mail and my inbox with Microsoft Outlook.  Maybe tomorrow. Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: