Saturday, August 16, 2014

THE BIG DAY

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart;Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

We know from this verse that the words of our mouth really come from the heart,
So help me Lord as I mediate from your Word never depart.
You are our strength and Redeemer and may our prayer be acceptable to You,
As we stay in close communion, and always Your will pursue.(RP)

The big day has arrived and we look forward to the open house this afternoon for our anniversary.  Gina and her "crew" did a wonderful job of preparing for the occasion.  Glenn and Kathy Golay prepared the area for the reception, and in charge of kitchen duties.  We are grateful for all the help provided.  Rawlie made long trips to get flowers, the cake, etc for the fellowship this afternoon.  So now we anxiously await the time to meet many friends.  Quite a few have told us they are coming, so we look forward to this special time.  Margie and I kept busy also going on a 35 mile jaunt to get Dixie cup ice cream for the event, then stopping at the floral shop to get the corsage and boutonniere. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: