Saturday, August 9, 2014

SAME THING

Psalm 116:6 
The Lord preserves the simple

I am just a simple man, who wants God to direct,
And this I know He'll do for me; this is what I expect.
I go through life depending on Him, for all the things I need,
And when the day is over, I know He's done it indeed. 
Thank God for simple people, who learn to trust the Lord,
They face each day with thankfulness, and are never bored. (RP)

As promised yesterday, I am repeating yesterday's verse and poem.  It was a full day getting the necessary programs back into the laptop which I had reset to factory default.  In other words, when I started Thursday night, there were no programs on the machine. I had to install them all.  I had saved many files on a hard drive and all I had to do was cut and paste them into the laptop system.  If there are any more I need, I will get them Online through Carbonite, a backup program I subscribe to.  It is great to be able to get and send e-mail now.  Margie did some baking yesterday and today I will do my weekly regular, of stuffing green peppers.  Thanks for praying.   We were shocked by the news of Hugh Pottle's passing, a dear friend of many years. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: