Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cooler

Proverbs 4:7 
Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.

Jesus is wisdom for he who believes, the Bible tells us so, 
We're told to get wisdom, He's the best person to know.
Wisdom means doing things God's way, it is simple as that,
If you don't agree, we better get together and chat.
When you have Jesus, understanding comes too,
His love is demonstrated,because it was given to you.(RP)

I heard the other day our county had gone 33 days without rain.  It is more than that now.  The weatherman this morning said it is now going to change.  It is overcast, very cool, the wind is blowing and it is a definite change.  Lawns look pretty dry. I am sure we need rain. But I keep the rose bush and flowers well-watered.  They look great. We are close to printing the book manuscript for its next reading. Laurel suggested I add another chapter at the end of the book.  That will be my assignment today, along with some other things.  Margie is still asleep but it's also still early in the morning.  I pray she had a good night.  I believe she did.  Thanks for praying. 


No comments: