Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Strange

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

In Christ there is genuine peace; in this world only trouble awaits,
He alone can solve our problems, and give peace which He creates.
He wants us to be content and face life with a cheerful smile,
Because of His overcoming work, we can face every trial. (RP)

I switched phones last week and the new one was defective.  I asked for an update to get a better one, and the answer came that I could only get a replacement.  Of course I was not happy with that verdict. I read the invoice carefully and it states a refund was okay within 30 days of purchase.  Imagine that?  So I returned it yesterday and will get my refund.  Amazing!  Margie did not have a good night. The medication did not work.  Sleepless hours resulted.  Please pray.  And thank you for praying.  We appreciate it. 

No comments: