Sunday, August 18, 2013

Encouragement

  I no longer call you servants, because a servant
does not know his master's business.
Instead, I have called you friends,
for everything that I learned from my Father
I have made known to you.
John 15:15
Our relationship with Jesus is a special one indeed,
if we claim Him as our Savior and live each day for Him.
He does not call us servants even though we are that too,
but He considers us His friend,
and that hope will not grow dim.
(RP)

It appears we may be getting close to the finishing line for the book.  I know there are things to do, but the way it is progressing brings hope the end is in sight.  Thanks to Laurel, our kind editor, who is doing the readings necessary for publication.  It is all very encouraging.  Margie had a good night for which we are grateful.  Our grandson cooked our supper last night.  He is good at that.  Later Rawlie came up so they are here for a few hours.  We, Lord willing, will be going down to Sunday School and church this morning.
Thanks for praying. 


No comments: