Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What next?

Philippians 4:6-7 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

Are you anxious, my friend, and troubled about things; let God's Word speak to you now, 
There's a reason we fret over much today; the Lord gives victory; let Him show you how.
We are nervous and worried in our daily walk, because we don't pray nor thank the Lord,
If you talk to the Lord when your emotions run high, He will answer and give a reward.
His peace is what we earnestly want right now, and praying to Him gives you this,
He gives peace to guard heart and mind; I know these things you should not miss.(RP)

A small case of vertigo hit me so I am working my way through this well-worn path.  It hits me hardest when getting out of bed.  So someone may suggest I just stay there.  I would rather be up and doing something.  Our grandson took pictures of Margie and me Sunday and I am working on those, editing and getting them ready to use in our book. We are grateful for Margie's good night of sleep.  I am well enough to get down to the drugstore for some over-the- counter medication for vertigo, then I'll stop by for a haircut on the way home.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: