Friday, August 2, 2013

Printing

Philippians 4:11 
Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.

To be content is an envied thing, so many want nothing more,
But to have this in your life today, some things you must ignore. 
Contentment comes with a relationship, and that with Jesus Christ,
If He is not the central One, by someone else you've been enticed.
Surrender all to the Lord right now; let Him be in control,
And you will soon learn contentment in your body and your soul. (RP)

This morning I am printing the pages of our book to take for another reading.  Hopefully this and the next reading will remove the mistakes and prepare it for presentation to the publisher.  This is our prayer.  We appreciate you prayer also for this.  Yesterday we had a slight set-back, when the computer did not want to save my corrections and rebelled and would not open.  I used some innovative approaches to get around this and thankfully they worked. Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: