Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Preparation

Psalm 119:133 
Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.

Lord help me live this prayer today, way down deep in my heart, 
Please give strength and conviction, dear Lord, and from it never depart. 
Please take control of my life and heart so I'll never stray from You,
And may my communion with You be sweet, both now and all the day through.(RP)

In preparation for the garage sale, I wanted to give our garage a cleaning.  It is not completely clean but very orderly now and we can have the tables inside the garage in case of rain.  I worked all day on it, finishing around 4:15.   Today Margie and I will be going through the things, sorting, pricing and separating.   We had hoped for the help of a friend who is experienced in garage sales, but she is not home from a trip.  We have to have it this week, because next week our Bible class starts.  We are just grateful our book deal is in the publisher's hands and we had the free time for the garage sale.  Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: