Saturday, March 31, 2012

What to do?

Several have encouraged me to put our Brazilian stories in print.  It is a costly process and I am not convinced at this point if it would even be cost effective,  My brother suggested a company which I have been dealing with and I am impressed with their method of operation.  It is also a Christian organization. They have given me until Monday to decide if I want to take advantage of a greatly reduced price on one of their options. So, as we used to say in the Amazon, "It's the decisions that get you"!  How true.  I also have to make an important decision about ending the "ministryworkinbrazil.com blog.  With over 10,000 comments submitted already, I know people like it.  The only problem is they like the stories found there, but while on the site, do not shop.  That is the reason why I started it.  I was hopeful it would create some extra cash to help with medical expenses.  That has not happened. Although I enjoy so much writing and posting the stories and finding appropriate pictures to accompany them, I realize I cannot continue.  It is actually "laughable" how little cash it has generated.  Probably not many will be reading this today, Saturday, but please pray with us about this if you do.  We appreciate it. Our son is up for the weekend to work on the Vista house.  I preach tomorrow at Grace Baptist Church in Bellingham, Washington.  Margie had a good night.

No comments: