Saturday, March 24, 2012

Routine

Friday we have a schedule, like other days.  I take Margie to the hair dresser.  She can no longer comb her hair because of the extreme pain in the shoulder and arthritis in the other arm.  She is determined, however, to keep on ironing as long as she can.  For many months I did that when she was so weak.  After surgery, of course, I will take on that task again. I wrote more narratives for our blog site yesterday and had a lengthy conversation with Dr. J Don Jennings regarding publishing our proposed book.  He has a new book and on our website I have a link to it. Please check it out. Our son arrived last night to work on the Vista house.  Spring is here in full swing.  The flowering trees are in full bloom and the tulips are showing their happy faces.  It is beautiful.  Your intercession for us are much appreciated.

No comments: