Monday, March 19, 2012

Income tax

All year I keep records and this time of year, finish off with all the adding up of columns of figures on my Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Today I will be doing the nitty gritty work of filling out the workbook sent us by the organization that helps us with our reporting.  They have done it for YEARS and we appreciate their kind help.Margie will help me also by going through our Group Health papers to determine the total amount spent on hospital, medication, etc. last year. Naturally I will be happy when it is all over.  Margie had a good night last night for which we are so thankful. As I look out my office window, I see all the house roofs are white with a thin layer of snow which apparently fell during the night. We trust you all have a good day and we never stop thanking you for your prayer support.  We appreciate it.

No comments: