Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's Sunday

We had a good day yesterday.  The first lawn mowing of the season, I often have someone else come do it. My friend Miguel came and got that taken care of and the lawn looks real good.  Now I will take over and do it every few days for the rest of the season, Lord willing.  We will also have it thatched after I cut it about two more times. I have a man lined up to do it. Margie prepared a nice meal for Rawlie, Nathan and us yesterday. They are here working on the Vista house getting it ready for renting. Today we look forward to attending our church in Ferndale. Next week I have been asked to preach at Grace Baptist in Bellingham, giving a report how the Lord moved in such a wonderful way to bring our daughter to Lynden, WA from Union Grove, WI.  I look forward to sharing that story of God's gracious leading. Margie's shoulder pain level is high as we await surgery day May 8. Thanks for remember her in your prayers.

No comments: