Saturday, March 17, 2012

Margie was able to finish up the ironing even though I thought I should do it.  She wants to keep as busy as possible within her limitations.  Otherwise, she says things get pretty boring. I took her to the hair dresser in the morning.  She is unable to do her hair because of the extreme pain of the right shoulder and arthritis in both of her arms.  I worked some more on my web site and answered email.   We called a dear friend in Tucson who has faithfully prayed for us many years.  She is failing in her health and were delighted to visit with her and pray with her.  Our son and his family are not coming up this weekend.  We will see what today brings forth.  We look forward to church attendance tomorrow and pray we will be able to attend.  Thanks to you for your prayer support for us.  We are still wondering if Margie's surgery date may get moved up again like it did once this week.

No comments: