Thursday, November 3, 2011

Too early

It's too early to know if Margie had a good night but all indications are that she did.  I only heard her a couple of times. Yesterday was a fairly busy day for us.  In the morning we attended and I had a small part in the memorial service for our good friend Elsie Forner.  We were not able to stay for the fellowship time because we had to get home and prepare for our short trip to Lynden for Margie's physical therapy session.   While she was there I did some shopping and we returned home.  It's always good to be home.  Once again we thank you for praying for Margie and our daughter Joy and her soon discharge from Shepherds.  I also appreciate prayer concerning my part time work at the computer, attempting to help a little with the expenses.  I have not actually started yet, but hope to soon.

No comments: